torsdag den 26. november 2009

Welcome to America's most trusted & largest resource for Government & Police, live & online car auctions of Government

Why You Will NOT Buy a Quality Car Cheaper Elsewhere.

Welcome to America's most trusted & largest resource for Government & Police, live & online car auctions of Government pre-owned and seized cars, trucks, & SUV's.

Every month across the United States, thousands of vehicles are seized by different Government agencies (IRS, DEA, FBI) & Police departments and auctioned off to the public. Due to certain laws these vehicles are listed and sold at up to 95% OFF their original value. Many auctions start at $100. Government pre-owned/surplus vehicles are well maintained and are usually only 2-3 yrs old. We offer you immediate access to 4,000+ updated auctions nationwide, NOT searchable elsewhere on the Internet and with guaranteed listings in every state.

Gov-Auctions.org Client Testimonials
Read more testimonials - here

" I got a much better car than I thought I would get for the money. Thanks Gov-Auctions.org, I am glad I became a member. "

Client: Justin J. (Long Beach, CA)
Vehicle: 2006 Infiniti G35
Book Value: $19,257
Purchase Price: $12,220
Savings: $7,037

Sold At: DEA Repossession Auction

" I didn't think it was possible to buy a reliable car for under $500. WOW! I own my car for the same price as other people's monthly payment "

Client: Cliff S. (Ft. Worth, TX)
Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Elantra
Book Value: $9,975
Purchase Price: $475
Savings: $9,500

Sold At: US Online Auction

" Great customer service and info. I would not have had the confidence to bid without your help. I will buy my next car at auction too. "

Client: Erica C. (Phoenix, AZ)
Vehicle: 2005 Honda Civic
Book Value: $12,405
Purchase Price: $3,900
Savings: $8,505

Sold At: US Government Auction

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar